Membership in NIRI provides IR professionals with all the resources and information they need to succeed in today’s economic climate. Benefits of membership include:
- IR Update is NIRI's flagship monthly magazine offering current information on all matters important to IROs in print and digital formats.
- IR Weekly updates members online each week, with links to NIRI events and topics of interest to IR professionals.
- Executive Alerts offer periodic and timely information on regulatory and compliance issues and provides vital guidance and information.
- NIRI Analytics reports provide leading edge research on current issues including earnings guidance, corporate disclosure, compensation and more.
- The NIRI website www.niri.org is the premier source for IR information, featuring a members-only archive of publications and research, and a directory of IR products and services.
- NIRI Publications include Standards of Practice for Investor Relations
- The Sample Document Library includes resources such as guidance for corporate disclosure, model job descriptions, and sample IR plans provided by NIRI members.
- NIRI's Regulations Library page includes proposed and final SEC rules and other regulatory guidance.
- The Career Center is a key career development resource where members can post their resumes confidentially and search jobs.
- Free webinars with insight from leading IR peers and industry experts. Webinar archives are available for replay.
- Convenient Educational Programs include seminars, conferences, and webinars — all at reduced rates or free for members.
- The NIRI Annual Conference is the largest global annual gathering of IR executives delivering a unique mix of information-packed educational sessions, renowned keynote speakers, and networking opportunities.
NIRI's online Who's Who Membership Directory list allows you to network with members by industry and location. NIRI Chapters are located in all major U.S. financial centers, with regional chapters and the Virtual chapter representing broader areas. Chapters provide convenient local professional development, education, networking and leadership opportunities. eGroups is NIRI's private social networking forum connecting members with thoughtful online discussions.
NIRI is the Advocate for IR and maintains close relationships with the SEC, appropriate committees of Congress, NYSE, NASDAQ, securities industry associations, and public policy institutions.